We are a learning community aiming to provide an outstanding broad curriculum in a stimulating and safe environment. We want everyone in our School to be happy, resilient and loved, showing respect for each other and the world we live in. We value diversity and individuality and strive to ensure everyone achieves their full potential in a nurturing atmosphere of support and encouragement
- partnership with parents, carers and the wider community;
- high standards of personal behaviour such as honesty and truthfulness;
- courtesy and good manners;
- kindness, consideration and generosity towards others;
- respect for oneself, for others, for property and for the environment;
- positive appreciation of others, their abilities and their differences;
- effort, perseverance and contribution to the common good.